I'd thought I'd start a Fall EdTech PD thread since our courses are up.

Here's our info:

Fall EdTech Grad Courses at Marlboro College
  • Introduction to Making in Education (Instructor: Caleb Clark)
  • Online Collaborative Tools (Instructor: Lucie deLaBruere)
  • Educational Technology (Instructor: Jane Wilde)
  • Web Design and Media Production (Instructor: Caleb Clark)
September 5th Start.

Registration
: https://www.marlboro.edu/admissions/graduate/application/cep/CEP

Applications are also now being accepted for all masters degrees and certificates. See: http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/admissions/

If you have any questions please contact Matt Livingston at: [log in to unmask], (888) 258-5665 x209.

Link to formatted message to the public.

--
Caleb Clark
Faculty Chair, Teaching with Technology MAT