Peter,
I read this post and realize we are way behind in this area. The main way
we communicate with technology is through the website and face book. We are
using no other platforms for our PK-6 school.

I know parents access the handbook, building projects, calendar because we
are trying to cut down on paper and have asked them to access
electronically and to contact us if they need hard copies. Of 250 kids (160
families) we may get 20-30 requests.

The facebook page is just starting up. I also will be starting a twitter
piece.
Thanks for asking.