Last year I asked for recommendations (or pans) regarding maker-related resources and got a dozen recommendations (which you can view here. If you wish to add to that list, contribute here.)

Now I'd like to see if anyone would like to suggest books that are more philosophical in nature. What books have you encountered that are "must-reads" about the value of technology in education? A prime example, of course, would be Mindstorms, by Seymour Papert. If you'd like to share others, please reply either on or off list.

Thanks,

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont