Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce the opening of the application period for the
Deputy Chief Adjudicator positons at NAUDC.

As promised in our bid, we will be appointing one DCA from the United
States and one from Canada. Applications are open to anyone (current
students, recent graduates, coaches, etc.) so long as they can plausibly
claim a connection to North American debating. We also may appoint a third
DCA if the volume and quality of applications merits such a decision.

Our selection process will guided by the aim of appointing a team that is
diverse in many facets, with a particular focus on representing the breadth
of perspectives across the many circuits of North American debate.

Applications will remain open until Sunday September 14th, and we hope to
announce our selections within the week following the closing of the
application period.

The application can be found at: http://goo.gl/p1cKmC, and any further
inquiries can be addressed to [log in to unmask]

Buzz Klinger and Sarah Balakrishnan
Co-Chief Adjudicators, NAUDC 2014