Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Quick update on the Bard
College Invitational - Ben Kornfeld has agreed to join Monica and I on the
CA team! As a 2012-13 APDA Team of the Year, and WUDC semi-finalist, we are
very happy indeed to have him onboard.

And a small clarification on reg - debaters must be current students, but
can be from a different institution from their team mate. So you can hybrid
to your hearts' content.

Any queries on the tournament, please get in touch, and I look forward to
seeing many of you in September!

Best,
Mary