Hi,

Can I please be removed from this listserv? Thank you.

On Aug 21, 2014, at 10:16 AM, "Mary Nugent" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Quick update on the Bard College Invitational - Ben Kornfeld has agreed to join Monica and I on the CA team! As a 2012-13 APDA Team of the Year, and WUDC semi-finalist, we are very happy indeed to have him onboard.

And a small clarification on reg - debaters must be current students, but can be from a different institution from their team mate. So you can hybrid to your hearts' content.

Any queries on the tournament, please get in touch, and I look forward to seeing many of you in September!

Best,
Mary