Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce the opening of the application period for the Deputy Chief Adjudicator positons at NAUDC.

As promised in our bid, we will be appointing one DCA from the United States and one from Canada. Applications are open to anyone (current students, recent graduates, coaches, etc.) so long as they can plausibly claim a connection to North American debating. We also may appoint a third DCA if the volume and quality of applications merits such a decision.

Our selection process will guided by the aim of appointing a team that is diverse in many facets, with a particular focus on representing the breadth of perspectives across the many circuits of North American debate.

Applications will remain open until Sunday September 14th, and we hope to announce our selections within the week following the closing of the application period.

The application can be found at: http://goo.gl/p1cKmC, and any further inquiries can be addressed to [log in to unmask]

Buzz Klinger and Sarah Balakrishnan
Co-Chief Adjudicators, NAUDC 2014