To the World Debating Community,

The second round of independent adjudicator applications for Malaysia Worlds 2015 will open on 1st September 2014. Applicants who have already applied in the first round (which was in June) do not need to re-apply in this round under any circumstances - only new applicants need apply in this round. As in the June round, the application form for those wishing to attend Malaysia Worlds 2015 as Independent Adjudicators will be available here: goo.gl/Msf6KJ and will be accepting applications from 1st September (it will not be accepting applications before then). A few applicants in the June round found this hyperlink non-functional when clicked on from the tournament website - if anyone does encounter such problems in September, then pasting the link into your address bar or using the link on the Malaysia Worlds 2015 facebook page should work without any problems.

The form is not just for those who are requesting financial support (i.e. registration waivers or travel expense subsidies), we anticipate also awarding places to individuals who have secured, or are likely to secure, financial support from their universities or other sources. The deadline for applications is 11.59pm of 21st September 2014. After that deadline there will no longer be any opportunity to apply to be an independent adjudicator at Malaysia Worlds, so we encourage everyone to apply as early in September as possible. Please spread this announcement to all who might be interested to ensure no one who intends to apply fails to do so.

Any questions pertaining to the form or the independent adjudicator application process should be sent to [log in to unmask]. If any consistent problems, questions or updates arise, we will post clarifications to them in this facebook page - so please regularly look here for guidance.

We look forward to receiving your applications. Many thanks,

The Malaysia Worlds 2015 Adjudication Core
Shafiq Bazari, Jonathan Leader Maynard, Engin Arıkan, Brett Frazer, Madeline Schultz, Sebastian Templeton, Danique van Koppenhagen