Hello,

I was asked an interesting question.  What are other Nursing Departments
using to link their policies and procedures to?  I am specifically
interested in those who are linking their policies/procedures to
electronic resources like Nursing Consult or Nursing Reference or similar
products.  How has that been working out for you?  Why did you chose that
particular product?  Can you modify or add information to these products?
Did your nurses like it?  Is it easy to use?

Thanks in advance,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  BS, MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501-5999
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org/inpatient-services/medical-library/

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one."   -  Neil Gaiman

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.