Hello MEDLIBers,

We are still in sticker shock for UpToDate as it has gone up over $15,000 a year for the past 3 years and I am trying to make the case now for DynaMed. I would like any formal arguments, informal ideas I can use are helpful too, that you have made on both sides for DynaMed, for UpToDate, against, versus, etc. I know this is Friday but I was just asked to create an exec summary by the end of Monday so I am a bit under the gun here. Any help is much appreciated even if not in time for my formal proposal.

I can summarize to the list if people are interested as well.

Thanks so much in advance,

Karen Bontekoe
Medical Librarian