I agree.

My small town public library (population 7, 000) also lends out Kindles with over 250 ebooks preloaded - 200 NY Times best sellers.  You can borrow for 3 week loan period and renew up to 3 times, if not on hold for another user. It's great.  I love my local public library!

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Stielstra
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WSJ Article Libraries Beat Amazon

Woo HOO!  Great story.  Thanks for sharing!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Cadence Health

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.