From: hls-list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beals, Brynn (Tacoma)
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Hls-list] ?Suggestions for sources of video clips on transesophageal echocardiogram

Do you have suggestions on where I can look to find video clips that will meet the needs of my physician requestor below?  Thanks...again!

"I am looking for information on cardiac tamponade, restrictive and constrictive cardiomyopathies.
Also, I would like some short transesophageal echo video clips of the above to present at a meeting in a power point presentation"

Brynn Beals, MLS, AHIP
Library Program Manager  |  Franciscan Health System St. Joseph Medical Center  |  Mail Stop 01-62 PO Box 2197  |  1717 S. J Street Tacoma WA 98401-2197
Fax: 253-426-6260

Looking for Answers?  @sk Your Medical Librarian: Your Key to Quality Information

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.