We are looking for information on the following:  Physician's offices are engaging in clinical research and they are sending their nurses and pa's to the hospital to interact with their patients as part of the research. This interaction can be in many forms eg filling out documentation, urinalysis, blood draws, etc. But this has nothing to do with the hospital per se.

My job is to find policies which other hospitals have developed which deal with the oversight of outside research people in the hospital.. if any one can pass this on to the correct person in your institution, I would

Thank you so much.

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
http://www.smhcs.org/p.aspx?p=431
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.