Hello!

I currently have two very similar search requests with which I am having trouble. I'm trying to use PubMed and the EBSCO databases we have but am having very limited success. I was just wondering if anyone here had any insight? Thanks for your wisdom in advance!

1) You had previously sent some research articles regarding length lenght of usage for IV tubing, IV bags and IV sites, we still need more articles for length of usage for IV tubing.

2) Could you find articles for me on drawing labs from existing IV sites?

Thanks again!

Joel Shoemaker

Library Assistant

Methodist College
This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.