Is anyone having these PubMed problems in the past couple of days?

1.       After a result list is displayed, click on a filter (example: practice guidelines) and instead of taking me to that smaller group of citations, it simply reopens the window to the full result list I already have, OR nothing happens at all

2.       Similarly to above, RIGHT-click on the filter "practice guidelines" to open the new list in a new tab or window, and nothing happens.

3.       Site is very slow overall, and frequent "Bad gateway!" notices when performing multiple searches.

I am using Chrome.

Susan Shelly BSN, MLS, Librarian
John C. Lincoln Health System
Grigg Medical Library
9202 North Second Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020

Explore the JCL Library<http://guides.azhin.org/jcl>

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers.  A librarian can bring you back the right one."  -- Neil Gaiman