  Original Message
From: Miguel Naughton
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Reply To: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Gondyline.com - very complete ski area guide

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:04:12 -0400, Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>When ever I check out a guide I look at how they write up places I know. This gives me an feel for their opinions and their accuracy. So I went right to Stowe... <have fun>

And your point is? Every guide in the universe has Stowe. Not too many have Oak Mtn and Royal Mtn in NY, and Ski Denton in PA. As well as a bunch of Midwest obscurity. From my viewpoint, it's a useful site. I guess not so interesting for a Tired Old Elitist.

Mig