Hello EWB Members!

  Our next general meeting will be on Monday October 6th at 6:00 pm.
Plan to meet in the same classroom as last time and if we have
more/less people we can make arrangements for another space.

Also, please be sure that you are working on filling out your Krispy
Kreme order forms, these are due by next meeting. Ask your friends and
teachers! Help us raise money so we can do awesome trips and expand
Engineers Without Borders! And don't forget about that free t-shirt
for the top seller :]

***I have also attached the order form if you have misplaced yours.

Keep it real,
Ben Cares
EWB President
603 234 1974