Hey EWBers,

I signed us up for the Catamountain Classic yesterday! The groups are
limited to 8 people, so I wanted to gauge interest and possibly sign
us up for a second section. We are currently registered for a
'difficult' hike, but if anyone would be interested in participating
but possibly at an easier level just let me know and we can register
for an easier section as well.

It takes place the weekend of September 27-28, our hike would be on
that Saturday, the 27th and likely take most of the day. It's going to
be super fun and hopefully great weather! Plus, you get an awesome
free t-shirt!

If you are interested and available, email me at [log in to unmask]

Stay Rad,

Victoria Rude

Treasurer, Engineers Without Borders UVM
203 942 0304