Hello EWBers,

Tonight Nora, Sean, Baxter, and I all worked on the Nicaragua project.
We discussed design criteria, considerations, and overall design
elements for the prototype and final implementation system. I've
provided a Google Drive link for those of you who wish to view what we
discussed/calculated/decided on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BmXCYZ6LBfS1h6VYSIEE0Guu-1hBhpH78PNzZSrzaNA/edit

Remember that the next EWB General meeting (and first meeting for new
members) is next Wednesday, September 10th 5:30 PM.

If any of you wish to take on some responsibilities for the current
Nicaragua project, please email me ([log in to unmask]).

Keep it real,
Ben Cares
603 234 1974