Hey EWBers!

So happy to see everyone tonight.  We had a lot of important
announcements tonight so make sure to check out the meeting minutes if
you were unable to attend.

Here are some of the extra special important announcements to pay
special attention to especially:
-Next half cylinder (Dome) meeting: 9/22 if want to get involved let
Matt Brand know <[log in to unmask]>
-Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!  Preorders due for next meeting: 10/6.
Selling date will be Friday 10/24.  Spread the word! Order forms are
linked on the meeting minutes
-National EWB Conference 10/31 to 11/2 This is a great opportunity and
it will be in Virginia! let me know if you are interested.
-Catamountain Classic is next Saturday 9/26.  Let Victoria know if you
can come <[log in to unmask]> the paperwork necessary to do this is linked
on the meeting minutes.
-membership fee $10!

Check it out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LxRqsgcqDgdxBUIn5iihPuSXHxvDrHHViEJbGpjKYpg/edit?usp=sharing