FYI - Up next is Printers3 for migration.

The cut over for Printers3 would begin on Wednesday, October 1, 2014
starting at 7:30AM and should be completed within +/- 30 minutes. Some
printers may require a minor config settings change due to updated
drivers, and I'll be happy to work with you to resolve those quickly.
If any of the printers listed in the attached text document are no
longer in use, and can be removed, please let me know ASAP.  Following
the migration of Printers3, the remaining print servers to be completed
are Printers1 and Printers-Sym, and the announcements for those will be
out soon.
Thank you.

Harjit Dhaliwal
Systems Architecture & Administration | ETS