Jacob,

Thankfully this was a non-event for us due to the fact that the only
Internet router that we have that is susceptible to this does not carry
a full Internet routing table.  Our other Border Routers (that do carry
a full BGP Internet table) are new enough that they do not have this
limitation.

It was definitely nice to not have to scramble to deal with this issue.
I'm very thankful that we've been able to keep our Internet Border
equipment ahead of the curve when it comes to situations like this.

-dan

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer
University of Vermont