Supposedly Thunderbird 32 is going to fix this again, but in the meantime...

It's objecting to the space in the list name.  You don't have to
recreate the lists, just rename them.  Mozilla support is recommending
underscores instead of spaces.  CamelCase also works.

They also suggested dragging the list of names that are part of the list
over to the To: field instead of actually using the list.  That saves
the effort of renaming the lists, but I couldn't figure out where they
were dragging the list of names from.

Lynda.