Hi, Avery,

It certainly is possible to do what you suggest. Andrew's suggestion about finding out why the jobs are failing is a decent one, as well.

There's a prnqctl.vbs script on Windows systems ( http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730914.aspx ) that you could call from a logoff script (configured via Group Policy). Alternatively, you could use a scripting language like PowerShell to invoke the Purge method on a PrintQueue COM object. If you'd like a little help with the script option, let me know.

--Geoff