FYI.  --Geoff

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NERCOMP - Blackboard User Group - Oct 17

September 17, 2014

Dear Friends,
Register now for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop: “Blackboard User Group 2014”

DATE:
Friday, October 17, 2014

TIME:
9:00 - 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 7:30)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $130, Non-Members: $260
Your fee includes unlimited am and pm break and lunch
Be sure to login to receive member prices.

LOCATION:
Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
Norwood, MA.

The NERCOMP Blackboard User Group is designed to address the needs of the local learning management systems user communities and provide a joint forum for networking and the sharing of ideas. Attend this session to exchange ideas with Blackboard Representatives and connect with other Blackboard Users in the area.

Featured sessions include:
- Blackboard roadmap and feature updates
- Blackboard strategic direction
- Feedback and Idea Exchange
- Colleague conversations

Outcomes for the Day:
- Network and make connections with colleagues
- Learn innovative uses of Blackboard from peer presentations
- Expand your knowledge of Blackboard
- Hear from Blackboard about the latest enhancements in the learning management system
- Interact with Blackboard representatives

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://nercomp.org/index.php?section=events&evtid=384

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other Professional Development opportunities, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/index.php?section=events

If you wish to be removed from this announcement list, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on October 17th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
Director of Operations
NERCOMP