September 17, 2014
Register now for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop: “Blackboard User Group 2014”
Friday, October 17, 2014
9:00 - 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 7:30)
NERCOMP Members: $130, Non-Members: $260
Your fee includes unlimited am and pm break and lunch
Be sure to login to receive member prices.
Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
The NERCOMP Blackboard User Group is designed to address the needs of the local learning management systems user communities and provide a joint forum for networking and the sharing of ideas. Attend this session to exchange ideas with Blackboard Representatives and connect with other Blackboard Users in the area.
Featured sessions include:
- Blackboard roadmap and feature updates
- Blackboard strategic direction
- Feedback and Idea Exchange
- Colleague conversations
Outcomes for the Day:
- Network and make connections with colleagues
- Learn innovative uses of Blackboard from peer presentations
- Expand your knowledge of Blackboard
- Hear from Blackboard about the latest enhancements in the learning management system
- Interact with Blackboard representatives
For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.
To view other Professional Development opportunities, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/index.php?section=events
If you wish to be removed from this announcement list, please send an email to [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much. We hope to see you on October 17th.
Director of Operations