Fax (802) 423-5423

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Dana
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Current vs. delinquent taxes

I realize that he will be saving the 8% penalty and interest on the current
taxes but that won't do much good if he doesn't come up with th 2013
delinquent taxes and interest.  He won't own the property because it will be
headed for tax sale!  Of course I realize he has a year to redeem but he has
had a year to pay the delinquent ones already and hasn't!

I guess I am just too old school, paying bills when they are due in the
first place!

Roberta Dana
Town Treasurer
1476 Scott Hwy