I have a Decree that came to me with two pages of document & 7 Property
Transfer forms.

The real estate parcels being distributed are shown in our Grand list as
only two separate parcels (one has 6 parcels that are contiguous under one
number).

My question is how to charge for this document. They included a check for
$90 ($70 for the 7 VPTTR plus 2 pages of document).  Since I'm using the
NEMRC system to record, I have to at least enter each parcel separately.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Barbara Taylor

Asst Clerk

---