The annual meeting of the VMCTA will be held next Monday and Tuesday (9/15 & 9/16) in Killington.

One of the sessions – How to avoid headaches with your cemeteries – from legal tips to suggested Rules and Regulations is going to be very interactive.  Patrick Healy, President of the Vermont Cemetery Commission will be presenting at this session and was wondering if any of the Clerk’s had a specific question that they had regarding cemeteries.  If you have a question or want to make sure something is covered, please send me the question or comments as soon as you can so that I may forward it to Patrick prior to Monday.

I can’t wait to see everyone there!!

Donna

Donna Kinville

South Burlington City Clerk, CMC & CVC

802-846-4119

Notice - Under Vermont’s Public Records Act, all e-mail, e-mail attachments as well as paper copies of documents received or prepared for use in matters concerning City business, concerning a City official or staff, or containing information relating to City business are likely to be regarded as public records which may be inspected by any person upon request, unless otherwise made confidential by law. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email. Thank you for your cooperation.