Apparently but that isn’t even close to the email I put in.

Sorry about that, have a nice day.

Dodie

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Leyton
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 9:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Update reminder

Did you send this to the wrong address?

-------- Original message --------

From: "Wilson, Michelle"

Date:09/15/2014 2:57 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Update reminder

Please make sure you UPDATE you NEMRC version to 8.9H FIRST, then send me the electronic version of the 411/GL report…..

……….small details have large impacts!

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief

Property Valuation and Review

Department of Taxes

133 State Street FL 1

Montpelier, VT  05633

802-828-6639  fax 828-2824

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis email may contain confidential information belonging to the Vermont Department of Taxes.  The information is intended only for use of the individual or entity addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information and any such action would subject you to civil and/or criminal prosecution under state and Federal confidentiality laws.  If you received this email in error, immediately notify us at 828-6639 for further instructions.