From: Condos, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
To: MUNINET <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: Bd of Abatement

Hi Marianne,

As we see it, “Person” is defined in 1 V.S.A. § 128 to include a corporations or any “other legal entity”:

§ 128. Person
"Person" shall include any natural person, corporation, municipality, the state of Vermont or any department, agency or subdivision of the state, and any partnership, unincorporated association or other legal entity.

You could also check with VT Dept of Taxes Property Valuation Division for advice.

Jim Condos
Secretary of State
State of Vermont

128 State Street