From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cummings, Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vital Records assistance!

Is there an assistant clerk with a first name of Sherry and last name starting with "A"?

We have received a WEEKLY/MONTHLY TRANSMITTAL STATEMENT signed by this person, but the "Town of:" name was left blank,
and I would like to data enter the numbers for the "enclosed documents" into our system, but do not know which town to credit it to!

Thank You :)

Patrick G. Cummings
Public Health Analyst
Health Surveillance, Vital Records