The town has been identified.

Just a Reminder:

Vital Records needs the name of the town written on the top of the weekly/monthly transmittal form, requests for supplies marked with the number/amount needed (not X's), and the form signed on the bottom.   Towns with less than 5,000 in population need to submit monthly by the 10th of each month; towns with more than 5,000 in population need to submit weekly.  18 V.S.A. 5010

Thanks to all who responded … J

Patrick G. Cummings

Public Health Analyst

Health Surveillance, Vital Records