From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Denise Levy
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PAD and vein mapping

Hi all, same date of service.

Reimbursement for unilateral 93926, 440. 22

And bil vein mapping lower extremity 93970, no Medicare code under venous
for PAD

Same day of service code. For the venous ? Normally I could billing for the
PAD. 440.21

I feel safer just billing for the venous since reimbursement may only pay
for the lesser of the two.

Anyone with the same experience in a private office?

Denise

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile