Working on a vein Matrix for Reflux studies. Trying to simplify. Goes something like this ...
Negative for DVT/Reflux = patient goes home
Negative for DVT/+ Deep Reflux but Negative for Deep Reflux = evaluate iliacs. Iliacs negative = Patient goes home
Negative for DVT/+ Superficial GSV reflux = Evaluate for perforators
etc, etc.

You get the idea. My question is...if anyone has already done one of these and wants to share I would be soooo happy not to have to do one myself. And it is not because I'm lazy...I just really would really rather copy your work and take the credit, hahaha.

Any takers?