At 01:15 PM 9/11/2014, Mark P. Renson wrote:

>How will snowboarders get from Snowbird to Solitude with the Great
>Wall of Alta in the way?

There are ways to accomplish that without needing to allow boards at
Alta. Depends on who wants to build what conveyance. It would even
work with existing shuttle busses.

I'm also not holding my breath over One Wasatch as even with all the
interconnects on private land, Save Our Canyons will tie it up in as
much litigation as they can muster. I can't see anything happening on
that front for at least 5 years - probably more.

-m1