Hi Tonia,

The following sites may be related to your request:
1. Mendeley (www.mendeley.com)
2. Academia (www.academia.edu)
3. ResearcherID (www.researcherid.com/)
4. ORCID (www.orcid.org)
5. https://impactstory.org
6. story.org

Good luck

Amir

*Best Regards*
*Amir Ramezani*
MSc Student of Medical Library & Information Sciences
Iran University of Medical Sciences, School of Health Management and
Information
Sciences, Tehran, Iran
*My Websites: *

   - www.databanks.ir