From: Harris, Tonia O.
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:37 PM
To: ([log in to unmask]); MEDLIB-L ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Ref Q: Discovery Tool in Hospital Libraries

Hi All,

Please excuse the cross posting as this is going to different lists.

Are any of you using a discovery tool that allows users to search all of your libraries resources at one time using Microsoft Sharepoint?   If so, which on are you using, pros/cons, feedback from users, inclusiveness of searching resources, work with MS Sharepoint, etc.  Please reply to me directly and I'll summarize for the list if there is interest.

Thank you!

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services | Health Sciences Library Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864.560.6770 | f: 864.560.6791
e: [log in to unmask] | w: SpartanburgRegional.com