From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harris, Tonia O.
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ref Q: Resources citing authors works

Hi Medlibbers,

Are any of you aware of other cited by or cross reference resources other than ResearchGate and Google Scholar?   I found one called CrossRef, but there may be others.   We have a professor here who is looking for resources that cite his work/articles.  This is for tenure requirements at his university.   He's member of ResearchGate and has used Google Scholar, but is looking for a more inclusive resource.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services | Health Sciences Library Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864.560.6770 | f: 864.560.6791
e: [log in to unmask] | w: SpartanburgRegional.com