From: Robyn Aguiar
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:41 PM
To: 'Medical Libraries Discussion List'
Subject: ILL: Journal of Policy Practice

Good Afternoon,

Would anyone be so kind as to send this article on to me? I have searched in Docline (Beyond Routing Map), NLM doesn't have, and WorldCat.

Journal of Policy Practice 12(2) 2013: 87-106 epub "Legislative Advocacy and Human Service Nonprofits: What Are We Doing" Author Mellinger and Kolomer

Thank you in advance!

Robyn Aguiar, MLS, Librarian
Community Regional Medical Center Fresno
Medical Library 5th floor Annex M-F 8:30-5:00
ph: 559-459-3968 fax: 559-459-6243

WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL:
This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.