Good Morning All!

  This question has me stumped.  My patron wants to know:   if a 3-4 week delay after inpatient rehab for stroke patients would be of detriment  or delay outcomes and recovery?

  All I am finding is that rehab should start as soon as possible during the inpatient period and continue as long as needed, depending on patient needs.  I am not finding any specific references to the month after discharge from an inpatient facility and that is the only time frame she is looking at.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!
Jeanette

Jeanette Stonebraker
Medical Librarian
Levitt Library (IAULVT, HQ4)
Mercy Medical Center
1111 6th Ave
Des Moines, IA 50314
(515) 247-4266

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.