Hello All,

I am looking for the article below. It has made the rounds of Docline already and NLM returned as BRM. Neither Serhold nor WorldCat show any holdings. ClinicalKey hasn't added this new incarnation of Lancet to its holdings yet.

If anyone could send, I would be most grateful. I'm happy to put the request in Docline again.

Young adult sequelae of adolescent cannabis use: an integrative analysis.
Edmund Silins, et al.

The Lancet Psychiatry, 1 September 2014, 1(4)286-293. DOI: 10.1016/S2215-0366(14)70307-4)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Basia
Basia Delawska-Elliott
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
9205 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225
tel: 503.216.4064
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>