This morning I received a request for 36 articles (PubMed request list).  9 of them are free PMC articles.  The icon that says it's free is rather obvious.  Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand why anyone would ask me to get an article (or 9) that is so readily available with a click of the mouse.

Breathing deeply and getting more coffee.

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely, MSLS
Consultant, Medical Library

Providence Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
*Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | 7Fax: 248-849-3201 | *Email: [log in to unmask]<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
"Library Home Page: http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/

Whatever knowledge we find for you leaves you more time for your patients.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: