[Sent on behalf of Hongjie Wang]

Dear Colleagues,

We have a job opening (re-posting) for a library director position at the Lyman Maynard Stowe Health Science Library of the UConn Health. Please note that the "Reporting Relationship" has just been updated in this new posting.  Please share this information with interested people.  Applications have to be done online through our Human Resources' Web site. Once at the Web site, click on "Find Jobs"/Management/University Director - Library Director /Apply for this position.

For details, please read the job posting below.
Thanks.

Hongjie Wang, M.L.S., M.A.
Interim Library Director
UConn Health