I'm not trying to troll here but I must say, skinning on open trails during
the operating day, especially at a place like MRG, is just kind of weird to
me and the only people who should truly be put off by it are rando racers
who are not representative of the general backcountry skiing public (sorry
Jonathan but that's the reality). MRG has a blissfully unrestrictive policy
when it comes to skiing outside of operating hours, and I would much rather
have that than designated trails for skinning (ugh) or restrictive usage of
other types (double ugh!!). If it aint broke dont go trying to fix it.

Evan