On 9/24/2014 10:58 PM, Brian M. Waters wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:09:23 -0400
> Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Extreme prejudice.  Beautiful.
> "Extreme prejudice" must sound at ironic to someone who thinks they're
> being discriminated against.

Snort.

BTW - if you read the decision
<http://fox13now.com/2014/09/23/judge-tosses-lawsuit-over-altas-snowboarding-ban/>,
you'll see that only one of Alta's motions  - the one involving the
Property Clause - was dismissed with prejudice (and not extreme
prejudice). The others were merely granted.

It's a very earnest and detailed decision, and I must tip my hat to the
judge, who clearly did a very thorough and sincere job of assessing the
case. I suspect that he did so in order to minimize the likelihood of
appeal based upon the much shorter decision he was no doubt itchin' to
write: "Are you 'nittihs me? Go pound sand."