On 9/24/2014 10:58 PM, Brian M. Waters wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:09:23 -0400
Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Extreme prejudice.  Beautiful.
"Extreme prejudice" must sound at ironic to someone who thinks they're
being discriminated against.

Snort.

BTW - if you read the decision, you'll see that only one of Alta's motions  - the one involving the Property Clause - was dismissed with prejudice (and not extreme prejudice). The others were merely granted.

It's a very earnest and detailed decision, and I must tip my hat to the judge, who clearly did a very thorough and sincere job of assessing the case. I suspect that he did so in order to minimize the likelihood of appeal based upon the much shorter decision he was no doubt itchin' to write: "Are you 'nittihs me? Go pound sand."