I think as more and more people continue to skin up resorts, we will see more and more restrictions.  As usual it will be the stupidity/arrogance of a few that will be the driving force behind these regulations.     Talking with people I know that work at various resorts,  many are not aware of their resort's uphill policies.   One was shocked to learn that her resort even had one.