I'm not trying to troll here but I must say, skinning on open trails during the operating day, especially at a place like MRG, is just kind of weird to me and the only people who should truly be put off by it are rando racers who are not representative of the general backcountry skiing public (sorry Jonathan but that's the reality). MRG has a blissfully unrestrictive policy when it comes to skiing outside of operating hours, and I would much rather have that than designated trails for skinning (ugh) or restrictive usage of other types (double ugh!!). If it aint broke dont go trying to fix it.

Evan