HEY EWB'ers!
  The leaves are falling, there's a chill in the air, and the Krispy Kreme
doughnut fundraiser is here!!! At our last meeting we handed out pre-order
forms which I attached here if you didn't get one or need more. We are
selling glazed doughnuts for $6 a dozen, they are $1 a doughnut the day of
the sale. Ignore the other options like coffee on the form, we are not
doing those. When you take a pre-order it is for dozens only and must get
the cash or check to University of Vermont (Engineers Without Borders). We
will be selling these delicious dozens of doughnuts on FRIDAY OCTOBER 24TH.
That means that if you sell pre-orders you are responsible for picking up
all of your pre-orders and distributing them to those who bought from you.
Last year we went big with 300 dozen doughnuts and over $1000 in profit.
This year I know we can break that record and go even bigger. As mentioned
by Ben, our next general meeting is OCTOBER 6TH AT 6 PM. Bring all your
pre-order forms and money to that meeting or email them to one of us
officers so we can order them from the factory ASAP. We will also work out
at that meeting the logistics of who wants to drive down to the "factory"
to pick them up on Thursday! Did I mention the member that sells the most
wins an awesome prize!!! Sell, sell, sell!

Baxter Miatke

   B.S. Environmental Engineering '15
   973-870-7829