Hi Jason - I had a similar problem. My work around was to put a "dummy
peak" of ref gas CO after the spike from the peak jump but before the
unknown CO pulse, with a 3 second duration. The software would then
consistently recognize this dummy peak as distinct from the unknown CO
pulse consistently (mostly) so that the appropriate peaks could be set in
the method for the standards and unknown.

Maybe this is a bug in the software as when our TCEA was set up I was told
the software was not supposed to recognize the peak jump as a distinct
peak, yet it does.

Matt